Thank you so much. At first, I completely missed the relevance of what
you said. Then it hit me. Basically, instead of
var node = parseXML(data.content, document);

I needed:
var node = parseXML(data.content, parent.document.F4B.getSVGDocument());

Perfect!

Sean

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM