Hey Ganesh

Forwarding chain email hoaxes onto ANYONE is bad, but forwarding them
onto a MAILING LIST is especially bad form and likely to get you
removed from the mailing list in question. Well it would in my
perfect world anyway.

The Red Cross WILL NOT BE DONATING 10c to ANYONE just because you
forwarded a stupid hoax email.

http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/jasmine.html

If you want to do some actual GOOD in the world donate a few bucks to
the charity of your choice and don't be so lazy and gullible!

Guy