Hi Pawan

 >>this is pavan, new member of this group.First of all I thankful to all
 >>the people for doing a nice job.I am new to SVG and I want to embed
 >>one .svg image in HTML page and I want to aply ZOOMIN & ZOOMOUT and
 >>PANING etc with the help of Javascript in I.E. Plz help me........

welcome to the SVG Developers List ! Its allways good to see new members.
for zoom and pan you have several options, you could use
transformations, or
modify the viewBox, but the best option you have are the two methods
currentScale/currentTranslate of the SVGSVGElement. see:
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/struct.html#InterfaceSVGSVGElement

basicly zoomIn would be accomplished with:

document.documentElement.currentScale*=1.5

etc.
hth
Holger

--
if this information was usefull, please try to help someone else !
My Private Homepage: http://www.treebuilder.de