no, IE7 won't have native SVG support. It is likely that IE8 will
have native SVG support, but I am not 100% sure. I also don't think
that XBL is implemented.

IE7 is pretty much finalized (at least featurewise). And it does not
introduce many new features. It is still far behind the competition
(Opera, Mozilla, Safari).

Andreas

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Vinicius Câmara
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello fellows,
> Does anybody knows if Internet Explorer 7 will allow SVG without
plugin, and more, will allow XBL language?