Those days is running massive Telefonica O2 campaign in Czech Tepublic
(new on market) with everywhere visible banner with ogygen bubbles
(for example there http://www.novinky.cz/).
Friend did not believed me, it is very easy to do it in SVG, so I have
to convince him.
In files section are three files as results of nearly an hour work
(ver04.svgz - basic file, and two other derivates ver04firefox.svg -
version for Firefox/Batik and version with improved bubble - ver05.svg)

I preferred to be it very easy and understable for novicers (avoid
unnecessary scripting) and maximally compatible (Opera, ASVG, Firefox,
mobile SVG browsers works (somehow) too.

Friend was enchanted and he started (with two other) experimenting
with SVG immediattely although they did-not-belived in SVG till that time!

:-)))

Marek

Links:
http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/EOv7REyYoGImZcguyMNC4YViUpJdfEbVCF2ybJR58YU3JTAYJgVvHcj0oF9VXtm5gQXd2H2ewOrFpySxt94BLeanPJnGYYkEYuo/ver04.svgz