Hi.

I guess this question is for anyone here who knows a little or a lot
about Opera's implementation of SVG.  I'm running Opera 9.01 under
Suse Linux Pro 9.2 on an HP Omnibook laptop.  The Opera browser
itself runs great.  The SVG file I'm opening with it is super simple:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"; version="1.1">
  <circle cx="100" cy="100" r="100" fill="red" />
  <text x="100" y="100">Hello</text>
</svg>

I've discovered, that by right-clicking on the image, I get a
context menu where I can select: zoom in, zoom out, copy text, etc.
I haven't yet found functionality though, that allows me to find a
text string in the SVG (ctrl-F *does* bring up a "Find" dialog box,
but this function doesn't actually find the text in the SVG).  Also,
I haven't found any means to pan the SVG image.

Am I missing anything?

Thanks,
Doug