De : svg-developers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
De la part de Ben
Envoyé : mercredi 27 septembre 2006 08:53
À : svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [svg-developers] Anyone used SVG GUI JS libraries from carto.net?

Hi all,

I was wondering whether anyone had used the SVG GUI library interfaces
from carto.net - in particular the one at
http://www.carto. <http://www.carto.net/papers/svg/gui/selectionlist/>
net/papers/svg/gui/selectionlist/ ?

I have used the other components quite successfully but with the
selectionlist the instructions aren't clear enough and I cannot get it
to work. Even going through the SVG code doesn't help since all the
code for initializing the drop down menu is contained within an
external JS file that I cannot access. I have tried contacting the
website developers but with no joy.

Has anyone had any experience with this who can help?

Beb