Hi Jonathan,

Please make sure the SVG code output is useable for coders to build
webapplications or animations from. Inkscape, an absolutely great tool
if a static image is your final endproduct, its SVG output for example
is rather useless in that respect.

Doesn't Google have an on-line editor ?
Can you send me a complete list of on-line editors when you have found
a few more?  I'll put it on http://svg.startpagina.nl

Cheers,

Ruud

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Jonathan Chetwynd