Hmm, it is not working for me under ASV 3.03... is it working only
under alpha version of plugin which will probably not be finished at
all? I'd advise to update your code, to be it working also under
Mozilla and Opera and use Flash plugin to play audio. I could only
recommend this solution, it is working pretty well for me...

M.

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Xiaoping Gao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>                     http://www.englishhaha.net/
>
> We are working to put public domain classic books with audio on this
site for free. The way that text is hilighted in karaoke style should
be very helpful to people whose native language is not English.

> The site is in its infancy so stability and performance may not be
as good as you expect. But bear with us. We will work to improve it as
it grows up.