The issues with Vista seem to be minor. According to Adobe's own
documentation:

"Will ASV install and run on Microsoft Windows Vista?

Adobe SVG Viewer is not certified to install on Vista. In addition,
users who install ASV
on an older version of Windows and then upgrade to Vista should be
aware that some
features of ASV will not function correctly on Vista. Features of ASV
that are currently
known to not work on Vista include (but are not limited to) the View
Source command,
and support for audio."

So I don't see that as a show-stopper for most SVG apps.

Does anyone care about Vista anyway? I don't see much excitement
about it out there.

Apple should release a version of MacOSX for PCs about now, and make
some inroads into the desktop market! :-)

Guy