Cursors are not implemented in the Adobe viewer. There is no chance
to get them working, except maybe the "pointer" cursor by putting an
empty anchor tag around the elements where you want to have the
pointer (not that I recommend this practice, but it is possible).

All other viewers (Batik, Opera, Firefox, Safari) support SVG
cursors, though.

So I recommend to use cursors but accept the fact that IE/ASV users
can't use them.

Andreas

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Mick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What is the timing on cursor properties being implemented for
containers in
> Adobe's SVG viewer?  Is there any other way I can change cursors
in an SVG
> document at present?  I saw the cursor element is defined in the
DTD, but I