Dear Group!

I have great troubles reading an XML files on a Pocket PC device via
use of eSVG.

The following code works perfectly well with any PC based viewer.

function readWP(url) {
             getURL(url, buildWaypointArray);
                  }

function buildArray(data) {
                     if (data.success) {
wpk =  parseXML(data.content).documentElement.firstChild.nodeValue;
                        wpp = wpk.split(",");
                     }

I assume it´s a syntax thing, but can´t figure it out. Debugging has
shown that the

if (data.success)

statement is true, and it stops processing with the parseXML command.

Help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Andreas Reimer

PS: The parseXML is definitely supported in eSVG 2.4+ according to the
documentation and works of others.