Jonathan,

I do not know the reason why the original poster wants to create such
an effect.

However, if the reasons are purely a visual effect and "eye candy" and
do not affect a user's ability to navigate via keyboard, then I see no
reason why someone shouldn't write code like this.  i.e. in an ideal
world, such effects should be superfluous.

Jeff

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "~:''