I have found many sites which utilize SVG for the purpose of
demonstrating SVG's capabilities or teaching others SVG. In fact, the
number of resources available online for SVG is, in my opinion, very
plentiful.

Sorry, I realize now that I was not very clear, but I was looking for
what I would call "real-world" sites. By that, I mean sites (either
big or small) which have decided that SVG (or, understandably, a
combination of SVG and VML) was the best solution to use in lieu of
some other technology.

The reason I post this is because I am at a crossroads in my project
where I could use either the PHP GD library, Flash, Java applets, or
SVG. I am curious how many websites have gone the SVG route, and what
they have done with it.

Thanks for your responses so far, however. I did find a couple
interesting sites that I had not yet run across in my research of SVG.
Mr. Quintero's website was very impressive.