Hi,

>  Efforts on short term goals:
>   Just because I am wary of the fact that Adobe may
> stop hosting ASV plugin(although they announced the
> support for indefinite downloadability), I was
> exploring Renesis plugin on IE browser but has lot
> issues (Zoom/pan doesn't even work). I am about to try
> SilverLight using SVG-XAML conversion tools. Do you
> think of other viable alternatives to leverage the
> existing code (with 0 or minimal code change)?

Just as (non neutral :)) statement -- you've posted quite a few times
into the Renesis board and we've discovered that there's a bug in
zooming and panning which will be fixed in the next release but
besides that, v0.6 runs ASV SVG files pretty good so I please you to
give a statement about the other "lot of issues" Renesis has and help
us improving it by posting into our bugtracker.

Thanks and regards
Alexander Adam
Renesis SVG Player Team
http://www.emiasys.net