Hello,

Quite a long time ago, I was helped by a list member with an svg and javascript
code for my linguistic research.  I greatly appreciate his/her expertise and
kindness.  Now I am intending to modify the code.  The original code is in the
following web page:

http://www.pinyinology.com/zhgp/characters5.svg

In above file, only the Chinese characters in the left small circle appear
alternatively.  The word in the right small circle stays static.  I want to put
more words, such as bake, cake, lake, shake, in the right small circle, and
make them also replace one another, as do those in the left small circle.  So
the elements in both left and right small circles will be in movement

And the set of buttons, currently controls the movement in left small circle,
will do so for both the left and right small circles.  I tried to program by
myself, but ended with no success at all.  The javascript code with //right
diagram is the result of my efforts.  It does work.

I wish someone could help me again. Thanks a lot.

Fulio Pen