On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 21:13:03 +0200, brucerindahl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As of October 13, the feature branch of WebKit was merged into the
> main trunk.  This branch had lots of nice SVG features including
> textPath.  You have to get a nightly version available at:
> http://webkit.org
> Kudos to the WebKit team.
> Bruce

Cool, can't wait to try it out :)

Have a few minor problems though:
How do I get it to stop using the Adobe plugin? Disabling plugins seemed
to have the side-effect of disabling native svg as well.
Also after trying the windows nightly I get instant crashes when running
the Safari 3.0.3 build on anything svg.

Cheers
/Erik