--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "longsonr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think you are confusing the bug I mentioned with the onload bug that
> Andreas mentioned previously. There are (at least) two different bugs
> with GetBBox in firefox 2 a) it doesn't work onload b) it doesn't work
> immediately after you change things. SetTimeout should be able to work
> around both.

I did have the right end of the stick even though my badly worded
email suggested otherwise. Thanks for the clarification.

I have another problem now that firefox seems to get the bbox wrong.
It returns an extremely large width. I'm using <svg> elements with
several transforms inside the element I'm calling getBBox on. Is this
known to confuse it? I'm on the latest version of Firefox 2. ASV6
appears to have no problems. I would post an example but I haven't
whittled it down to a test case yet.

Best,
John.