--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "~:''
ã�‚ã‚Šã�Œã�¨ã�†ã�"ã�–
ã&#65533;„ã&#65533;¾ã&#65533;—ã&#65533;Ÿã€‚" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Frank,
>
> where is the documentation describing keyboard control for Squiggle?
> this is really interesting for me, as iirc it's not part of the
spec,
> but definitely something I would file bugs with other UAs such as
> Opera, Mozilla Safari etc...

See
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/animate.html#TimingAttributes
or
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-smil-animation-20010904/#AnimFuncTiming

A begin value may be an accessKey-value : "accessKey(" character ")"

This works in ASV and, as I just recently found out, also in Batik
1.7
and in Opera 9.25. But in Opera, like with access keys in HTML forms,
you first press shift+Esc and then the access key.

> One immediate issue is that arises is how the the same event can
be
> triggered either via keyboard, mouse or perhaps after a time...
>
> regarding cumulative and accumulate, they do work in Opera, please
try
> http://peepo.co.uk/temp/accumulate.svg

Yes this works. But starting from 25 moving by 25 with a repeat count
of 4, the rectangle should stop at 125. When I viewed it the left
edge of the rectangle moved well beyond the fifth mark. So it moved
too far.
However the problem I originally had was a different one. When I take
your file and set the rect element's x attribute to "-25" (negative
25) then the same interval is repeated four times. That's the setup I
originally experimented with. So I thought Opera just didn't support
accumulate yet. But obviously, there's some more complicated bug.

> however, they are not event based but repeat based, which should
> explain your experience.

I see.

> http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-smil-animation-20010904/#Accumulate
> section 3.3 is hard to understand, but tries to explain this...
>
> this was why the example in previous email does not use them:
> http://peepo.co.uk/temp/jumpy-frog.svg
>
> regards
>
> Jonathan Chetwynd
> Accessibility Consultant on Media Literacy and the Internet

regards

  Frank