Hi,
I saw on a thread that context menu was a specification of ASV.
I have two problems :

1/ the context menu that worked on ASV3 does not work anymore on
ASV6. Here is my script code :

var newMenuRoot = parseXML(printNode(document.getElementById
("myCustomMenu")), contextMenu);
contextMenu.replaceChild(newMenuRoot, contextMenu.firstChild);

The error seems to occur on the second line and the error message
is :
"Hierarchy error"

2/ In ASV3, the context menu works fine, but not with Firefox. I
thought I could use the ASV with Firefox by copying NPSVG3.dll and
NPSVG3.zip under the plugin directory of Firefox but the context menu
does not work neither.

Does anyone know what to do (I'm after all interested by the
SaveSnapshotAs item of the context menu).

Thanks in advance for your help.
Julie