I've recently upgraded to the latest version of Firefox.  I was testing
it with my web comic and was horrified all sorts of things wrong.
Admittedly I didn't test 3.0 so throuily (I was testing recent changes
to my site and decided to combine with with Firefox 3.0.1 test) but I
think things may have got a bit worse.  I suspect this is because
they're trying to impliment filters with mixed results.

Has anybody else noticed this or is there some serious coding problem
on my site that I'm not aware of?  Any idea of when the Firefox bugs
will be fixed?