In order to achieve all 5 aims in a education system, I am trying to make a
new approach and calling it "eduvid" system.
for satisfying the
#4 requirement for richness of content ,
#1 requirement of easy to create contents ,
#3 requirement of  searchability
I am going with SVG because flash is a stupid idea for education system.

Those who want to know more about project -  please click here --
http://eduvid.techfandu.org/
I am the only person who is working , If you able to give any sort or help,
It will be grateful.
Also I need developer to work in this Idea

Thank for considering reading this mail.

--
‚€€€[ Narendra Sisodiya ]€€€€€€€€€€€€€€ƒ
     http://narendra.techfandu.org