On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 6:55 PM, Eugene Lazutkin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Regarding #1 --- both SVG and VML renderers are deemed "production" and
> fully supported. Silverlight is getting there and will be promoted to
> "production" in 1.3 unless some major bug will be discovered and not
> fixed in time for 1.3 (Dojo 1.2 was released several days ago).

Glad to hear it.

> The latest API documentation can be found here:
> http://docs.dojocampus.org/dojox/gfx. Please let me know what things
> don't work that should, or there is a confusion between possible bugs
> and features. The direct link to our DojoX support forum:
> http://dojotoolkit.org/forum/85, where dojox.gfx is discussed.

I think that the last time I was looking for gfx documentation, I
mostly consulted what I could find on the dojo book. which links to
this page on google docs:
http://docs.google.com/View?docid=d764479_1hnb2tn
I'm not sure whether or not gfx was included on api.dojotoolkit.org
when I last checked in July, but I see that it is now, which is
extremely encouraging.
Also, I've never visited dojocampus.org, though. How does it differ
from the main dojo website?

> Regarding #2 --- you are absolutely right, Out of the box dojox.gfx
> doesn't not provide this functionality mostly because it was designed to
> deal with graphics primitives rather than high-level concepts. If
> somebody can donate an implementation for connectors, diagrams, and so
> on, I would appreciate it --- this is a frequently asked functionality
> and we have to deal with it sooner or later --- it is always better to
> start with some working code than from scratch.

I'll email you off-list about this.

Thanks,

Jake