On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 21:32:40 +0200, Andreas Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This is more a question towards Erik or Chaals.
>
> I wonder if there is some new SVG support or SVG related improvements
> in Opera 9.6.

Mostly fixes to improve stability, for inline text editing in svg (the
'editable' attribute), for printing issues, and for using svg in generated
content (CSS ::content, ::after and ::before). No new svg features were added
in 9.6.

There was a fix made for XSLT that can affect svg, if an XSL stylesheet
generated an <?xml-stylesheet?> node that stylesheet was never applied to the
generated output.

These are the ones I can tell off hand, there are probably many other changes
that affect svg in one way or another.

Cheers
/Erik

Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group