Use the -a, -w, and -h options of the rasterizer. If, for example,
the image has a viewBox of "0 0 300 400" and you need 10 units
offset, your command could be

java -jar batik-rasterizer.jar -m image/jpeg -a -10,-10,320,420 -w
320 -h 420 -bg 255.255.255.255 mygraphic.svg

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "markelliott2000"