Cool, setting height=100% on html, body, and containing div in lively
kernel makes the page render the same as in webkit. It's still a bit
strange, though, there's now a vertical scrollbar and and a lot of
empty space underneath. But at least this is cross-browser
strangeness, and it would probably be productive to start with a
simpler example.

I'll see if i can submit a patch to the lively kernel guys to fix the
height issue,

Jake