I haven't got any reply on the following question. I think that is because I
didn't describe my quesiton clearly. Our tool use .htm format, in this .htm
file, seven svg files are called. In one of the svg file, several hyper links
are given. These links are supposed to be opened in the same browser window.
When I click these links, they are opened smoothly. However, after I click back
or forward button, IE crashed with an error message window flashing (cannot
catch it) and closed.

Any hint to the solution will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 01:47:25
-0500Subject: [svg-developers] Clicking on the browser's back button crashes
our SVG tool in IE7

Dear SVG-Developers:I got a problem with our SVG tool in IE7, while the tool
works fine in IE6. Our tool points to several links which are supposed to get
opened on the current browser window. When we click back button more than
twice, the IE crashed without any error message. Did anyone experience the same
problem? Any suggestion is welcome and appreciated. Thanks,Xuemei
message have been removed]