Hi Stelton I'm working on this here at Google as part of a group
focused on Open Web Advocacy. I'm using Flash to do the rendering and
tricks with an Internet Explorer technology called Behaviors to
support both static and JavaScript scriptable dynamic SVG. It will be
open source. I'm working with James Hight (Zavoo Labs) on it. I
probably have about 6 more months of work - I'm not completely ready
to be public yet.  I'll post more details as things firm up. One other
aspect of the library is it allows you to embed SVG into normal non-
XHTML on all browsers (the browsers native SVG support is used on all
browsers except for IE). I identfied the inability to embed SVG into
normal HTML as one of SVGs impediments to adoption so the library
helps with that as well.

One thing I'm looking for are good launch partners using SVG and the
shim we are creating when things are ready to go public and launch.
When the library is launched I'd like to have a good set of launch
partners to help bring awareness and credibility to SVG and the
library, especially from large well known companies and projects. Feel
free to email me about this if you are interested and can help with
this!

My group here at Google is completely focused on helping to raise
awareness, adoption, and capability of Open Web technologies like SVG,
HTML 5, the Canvas tag, open video codecs, etc. My background is open
source and open web, with a focus on generally tricking existing
browsers into doing newer things with JaaScript libraries. More info
on the things you can blame me for at http://Codinginparadise.org/about

Other members of my team here at Google pursuing different Open Web
directions includes Patrick Chanezon; Mark Pilgrim; Maile Ohye; Ben
Lisbakken; and Austin Chau.

Happy New Year!