From: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:svg-developers@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of mikh2161
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 9:51 PM
To: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: ïÔ×ÅÔ: [svg-developers] Bitmap gradient

What is the speed like? I want to use it for an animation, so I need it to be
able to cycle through the colors quickly. That's why I think bitmap DEMs would
be faster.

Here's an example using using a bitmap and minus the color cycling:

http://isometricland.com/svg/kaleidoscope_flame.svg

Mike

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com <mailto:svg-developers%40yahoogroups.com>