if(user.indexOf("MSIE 9.0")==-1 && user.indexOf("MSIE 10.0")==-1)

um...

I'm not trying to pile on here, but I can't fathom why you would design this
application for one and only one browser.  To my count, you're serving 7% of
web users and leaving the other 48% (yes, almost half the web's users) out
in the cold.

I could understand if there was a specific technology only present in IE9
and not yet in Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Opera that you needed to use -
but is there?

You might also want to consider a 'build' step in which you compile all 61
of your JavaScript files into one massive JS to save on
requests/downloads/bandwidth.  I recommend the Closure compiler:
http://code.google.com/closure/compiler/

Jeff