Hi there,
I just wanted to thank you guys for the great support. It's really
astonishing how much help an (unexperienced) developer can get from you!
I guess that my "app" has still some bugs, and that there are especially
a few things which could be improved. But as this was only a
at-the-side-having-some-free-time pilot test, it has to stay as it is
for the moment.
In case you're interested, here is the link
<http://geodata.grid.unep.ch/extras/data_vis_bars.php> . Besides other,
still interactive but more static functionality (to be accessed from the
homepage <http://geodata.grid.unep.ch/> ), such as the generation of
maps and graphs (in image format) (gallery
<http://geodata.grid.unep.ch/extras/gallery.php> ), this SVG adventure
was really interesting and holds much promises for future activities for
our data sharing/analysis/display work of this UNEP Environmental Data
Explorer and our office in general.
Best wishes.