Hi folks,

I'm giving a presentation on SVG soon (in India) and wondered if you could
point me to some of your favorite examples of SVG in action.

I'm particularly interested in examples that are easy to demo, but which
demonstrate some nice interactivity with server-side data. I used to use the
Crime and Poverty example from carto.net but it seems to have stopped
working for me recently.

Thanks in advance,

David