Hi,

I realized that within Opera 12 alpha, IE 9 and Safari the property
image-rendering does not seem to work anymore. There are no differences
between optimizeQuality and optimize Speed anymore.
(only on FF you still see the difference)
So please have a look on this site with different browsers, zoom in quite
far and have a look at the image:

http://www.mappetizer.de/de/beispiele/fam/index.html

You don't see any pixels but a blurred picture with all of the browsers
described above (only FF shows the pixels).

For me the optimizeSpeed is an important property because having some sort
of rasterized images it is important that they _don't_ blur and you always
see the pixels!

Any help?

--- Ruth