________________________________
 От: David Dailey <ddai...@zoominternet.net>
Кому: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
Отправлено: четверг, 21 июня 2012 6:50
Тема: [svg-developers] fancy work with Bezier curves

You might find this work done by Lubos Brieda of particleincell.com to be
informative.

He's set up an interface that allows dragging the points through which a
Bezier curve passes around, rather than the conventional illustration in
which we drag control points.

It also explains the math.

http://www.particleincell.com/2012/bezier-splines

cheers

David

With all my respect, I have to notice, that this approach is known for ages.
For example, it described in the solid book, written by Feng Yuan- "windows
graphics programming". I used this method, that is more intuitive and more
convenient in my prog- PaintingTool. Visit http://www.smartfills.com. As for
me, there is one more interesting approach- non- Bezier curves, that imitate
thin flexible ruler (it is not a spline!). I wrote such prog for dear Doug
Shepers, who successfully forgot about it.
Regards, Andrew