Hi Jason,

> > I have several images with common css styles, markers and symbols. To
avoid
> > manual editing all these files on any future change I'd rather make a
link
> > to this stuff.
> >
> > My attempt using xi:include (from XML world) seems to be not supported
by
> > common tools (browsers, rasterizers).

> Perhaps you'll find the following quote helpful.
> <?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>
> <?xml-stylesheet href="mystyle.css" type="text/css"?>

wow, but this solves just part of my problem. I also need to share markers
(line ending arrows in my case).

I could eventually reference them using an external file, but this doesn't
work in the WebKit (which is a must for me).

<path d="M50 100h100" style="stroke: black; stroke-width: 1; marker-start:
url(defs.svg#arrowStart);"/>

Any idea?

Jan