Hi all,

My objective is to trap the mouseover and other mmouse related events and
display some attributes I capture from the clicked element. I do not want to
draw anything. The idea is to create an accessible SVG reader. The user would
upload a SVG file. The file would be displayed in the browser. The mouse would
be moved to the origin, namely 0,0. The user then starts moving the mouse. As
soon as the mouse moves on to a SVG element, data about the element will be
sent to the screen reader of the user or perhaps, spoken as audio.

As of now, I am trying to get the first part working that is, trapping the
events and displaying attribute information.

Given the above use case, am I correct in thinking that using the imbed tag
would be the correct approach?

Pranav