I make game cards ( http://アニメイヘム.com/ ) and use the card's ID
number at the seed. Up to about 1800 so far. I was just looking through them
one day and saw number 514. I thought it might have been something to do with
the JPEG transcoding of the SVG so I redid it. It wouldn't go away. I submitted
a bug report to Batik and nothing happened, so I gave up on it. After success
in reporting a different bug in Firefox I thought I'd give this one a try. I
did test 0 - 9999, and transcoded to PNG. Sorting by file size yielded the
culprits. Checking the next 10,000 today. ASV is affected. Thanks for the
response.