Just getting started with Swagger-ui.  Latest versions of everything
downloaded.

My swagger.json is valid and populated correctly.
After downloading and serving up the swagger-ui dist and updating the url
in index.html per instructions, but the only thing that appears is the
metadata assigned through my beanConfig (Application constructor technique):

 beanConfig.setTitle("My API");
 beanConfig.setVersion("0.0.4");
 beanConfig.setDescription("This is a description.");

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-zcUS9OsTV2A/V46eMcEYflI/AAAAAAAADDU/wqe-Cq8Wpc8v_7i27-mCsSEKQRmtiqTvQCLcB/s1600/Capture.PNG>
The only indication of error is found in the browser console (both in
Chrome and IE/Edge):

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-SKHMlIqx6Qw/V46f4m5vQ5I/AAAAAAAADDk/j2HvFs1kEWM7r4g4P-wR-fHGFHwJROkIACLcB/s1600/Capture.PNG>

Now I'm stuck.