Hi, yes, you would create multiple securityDefinition objects--see here for
details
<https://github.com/OAI/OpenAPI-Specification/blob/master/versions/2.0.md#securityDefinitionsObject>

on that structure.

Then, on each operation that is secured, assign the required security,
which references your security definitions.  There is an example in the
http://petstore.swagger.io/v2/swagger.json application.