Hi all,
I've implemented a REST API in Java and one of the POST request accepts a
file sent in the body. Everything works OK if I call using this curl:
 curl -F "doc=@file.txt" localhost:8080/index

The problem is that I want to use Swagger for the documentation, and I'm
not able to get the same curl through swagger-ui.
This is my snippet code:

@ApiOperation(value = "Index a single document", notes = "...", response =
ResultIndex.class)
    @RequestMapping(value = "/index", method = RequestMethod.POST, consumes
={ MediaType.MULTIPART_FORM_DATA_VALUE }, produces = "application/json")
        @ApiImplicitParams({
 @ApiImplicitParam(name = "doc", value = "...", required = true, dataType =
"file", paramType = "form")})
 public ResultIndex index(@RequestPart(value="doc", required=true)
MultipartFile doc)

And this produces the following curl on the swagger-ui:

curl -X POST --header 'Content-Type: multipart/form-data' --header 'Accept:
application/json' {"type":"formData"} 'http://localhost:8080/index'

What's wrong in my code?

Thanks!