Hi Kevin,

This was a bug we had, but should already be fixed. Can you give it another
spin?

From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Kevin James Bates
<m...@kevinjames.me.uk>
Date: Tuesday, 18 April 2017 at 21:26
To: Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Unsupported Media Type in editor

When using the editor I've set the content type as 'application/vnd.api+json'
using the sample below. But when I test it in the editor I am returned an error
'451 Unsupported Media Type'

If I look at the raw tab the content type is reported as 'Content-Type:
application/vnd.api+json; charset=utf-8' I

 like the charset on the end is breaking it in the editor. I've tried in chrome
and IE and get the same.

swagger: '2.0'

info:

  version: 1.0.0