Hi, you can see a similar question being answered here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/swagger-swaggersocket/validate$20payload%7Csort:relevance/swagger-swaggersocket/_aQpeA9j52A/TJE0inDJBQAJ

There is a project from the Atlassian folks here:

https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/swagger-request-validator

That may do just what you're after.