Hi,

I have posted on this forum previously and on stack overflow with what i
think is a fairly basic question about getting swagger working on
jersey/grizzly, but there has not been any response at all from either
forums. I'm beginning to think that perhaps there is only a hand full of
people in the world thinking about doing it this way.

My project is based on the github project
https://github.com/SingleMalt/jersey2-grizzly2-swagger-demo

The description of the problem can be found here
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/43781118/no-listing-appears-using-swagger-on-jersey-2-with-grizzly

Has anyone else got it working in this way?