Hi,

I am using the swagger editor, hosted by swaggerhub, and writing swagger
2.0 yaml.

I would like to have one path, be a reference to another path.  e.g. in the
Swagger Petstore example

> /store/inventory:
> $ref: '#/paths/store/order'

  /store/order:

    post:  ....

  # not a great example, but it exercises the concept...

Which, I read should be valid syntax per this stack overflow posting...

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34503533/two-paths-for-the-same-method

Unfortunately, the hosted editor throws an error: could not resolve
reference

Researching in this group it looks like there is a suggesting to use
domains; however, referencing out to a domain seems overkill in this
instance, and I was trying to keep it simple and in the same file.

Is there an issue with the hosted editor parsing, or is the solution to use
domains?

Thanks!
Steve