On Sun, 6/4/17, Veera <vravipa...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: How to Pass user_id header from Swagger-UI
 To: "Swagger" <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
 Date: Sunday, June 4, 2017, 1:36 AM

 This is my
 index.html. can you tell me what to add in index.html to
 pass user id in headers.

 window.onload =
 function()
 {
    // Build a system
   const
 ui =
 SwaggerUIBundle({

   //url:
 "http://petstore.swagger.io/v2/swagger.json";,
     url:
 "http://localhost:8080/restgreetings/webapi/swagger.json";,
  dom_id:
 '#swagger-ui',

 presets:
 [
       SwaggerUIBundle.presets.apis,
       SwaggerUIStandalonePreset
     ],

 plugins:
 [
       SwaggerUIBundle.plugins.DownloadUrl
     ],

 layout:
 "StandaloneLayout"
   })

 window.ui =
 ui

 }

 On Friday, June 2, 2017
 at 4:34:37 PM UTC-4, tony tam wrote:Use the security definition
 type apiKey in header
 On Jun 2, 2017, at 1:27 PM, Veera <vravi...@gmail.com>
 wrote:
 Team,
 My REST
 application is expecting to pass user_id from header and
 then only it will allows me to return response. I am able to
 achieve this by passing user_id under header field from
 POSTMAN client.
 How do
 I achieve this by using Swagger UI.

 Thanks,Veera

 from it, send an email to swagger-swaggersocket+
 unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

 optout.

 e sub comanda lui Tudor Retragerea lui Tudor din Bucuresti