Thanks for reply Ron,

I already used this UI, but this UI is using the url json
http://petstore.swagger.io/v2/swagger.json, but as i have mentioned in my
query above I need json file for http://engine42-api.herokuapp.com/api-docs.
How it will be possible? Can you please guide me?

As petstore is a dummy demo. but i need it for my live api to reset
password only. So how can i find it?

Thanks