What is the reason that neither host nor basePath support path templating?
 It's common to have parameters in both host and in the basePath.
I am trying to generate REST API descriptions using
swagger(swagger2cxf-maven-plugin) by a yaml file. I need to parameterized
the basePath as an example basePath: /t/{tenant_domain}/api/abc/v0.9.
If we take work around for the basePath limitation with excessively long
paths, the API service names becomes not meaningful.
Is there any other way to achieve this?