Howdy,

I have a situation where I've extended the AbstractSpecFilter in order to
do some filtering based upon a passed in query parameter.  My business
rules dictate that in certain situations I need to remove certain tags that
exist on an operation while also showing that operation.  Here's an example.

Operation 1 - Tags: [Bob, Carl, Frank, Red]
Operation 2 - Tags: [Bob, Blue]
Operation 3 - Tags: [Carl, Blue]

AdminNameList = [Bob, Carl, Frank, Steve]

If the queryParam filter value is Bob then I want to return all the
operations tagged as Bob, but *only *return the Bob tag on each of the
operations...not any of the other tags in the AdminNameList.  With the
out-of-the-box implementation Swagger will return the following:

Operation 1 - Tags: [Bob, Carl, Frank, Red]
Operation 2 - Tags: [Bob, Blue]
Operation 3 - NOT RETURNED

The problem here is that for Operation 1 I just need this to be returned
[Bob, Red].

Now, I can get that to work just fine using my extended AbstractSpecFilter.
 No problem there.  I basically just do some logic and use the

operation.setTags(List<String> tags)

method to set the operation with my new tags (basically removing the deltas
from that AdminNameList.  That's great.

However, when I run the swagger service again any tag that I've removed *stays
gone* until a server restart.  That's bad.  Is the swagger json being
cached somewhere?  And if so is there a way to *not* have it cached?

I'm using Swagger-Core / Swagger-Annotations / Swagger-Jaxrs /
Swagger-Models all at 1.5.10.

Thanks for any help you can provide!