Hi Ron,

My API is built using ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> Web API. I am using
Swashbuckle Nuget package.
Can you please tell me which library supports my use case. Imagine I have 7
or more operations/methods on my API and I want to make available only 3 of
the operations to a specific client.
I do want to provide swagger documentation for only the 3 operations and
make them available to the client. The other 4 operations, I can make
available to another client/integrator and provide documentation for the
other 4 operations. Basically, I am segmenting or grouping my operations in
my API and making the available to clients.

Which package you offer, does support this use case scenario. If  none of
your products support this, I may change my design.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated