I am new to Swagger/OPENAPI and need help with my spec file below.  I am
trying to call an exposed url to 'GET' an response 'OK' but every time i
port forward the service to my local and then try to send request through
API document my connection is refused. I would appreciate any help. Below
is my spec file -

openapi: "3.0.0"